Since 1989 we started tattooing at the Costa del Sol in an old fashion looking tattoo shop, like you know from old pictures. In a little white Andalusian house on a beautifull, small square in Torremolinos.
travelling around the world , we came with no more then a tattoo gun and some
flash to show. Settled down and became the number 1 in the province of Málaga,
Because of a lot of work and little space we had to decied to go next door.
We opened in May 2001 our new studio on the same square; '' la Plaza de la Gamba Alegre '' ...what means :
'' The Square of the Dancing Schrimp ''.
THE NEW STUDIO:
96m2 big , including the 1 st tattoo museum in Spain. You will be able to read more about the museum on the following page.
When you enter our studio you will find a confortable waitingarea which has an behind glass counter, so you can see into the 3 tattoo areas and watch the tattooists at work, if the customer allowes it.
Next to the workingareas we have our sterelisationroom where tubes and needles... are being prepared for a 100 % steril job. All sterelising is done by AUTOCLAVE and sealed each needle in sterelis bags, made for this purpose.
You will find more then 30 x A3 books with designs from the most known tattoo artists in the world and 20 x A4 books with each 80 pages of different subjects like: annimals, small tattoos, fantasy, varios, legion, death, tribales, celtics, braslates,...
© El Templo Tattoos, Piercings and museum 2013
YOU CAN NOT THINK AS CRAZY ,OR WE HAVE IT!
2. ALSO YOU MAY BRING YOUR OWN DESIGN IN, THIS IS NO PROBLEM.
3. WE ALSO MAKE PORTRAITS OF YOUR BELOVED PERSON OR ANNIMAL.
4. SPECIALIST IN COVERING OLD OR BAD DONE TATTOOS.
5. WE CHARGE a MINIMUM of € 40,-/ tattoo FOR NEW MATERIAL FOR EACH CUSTOMER.
6. THEREFOR WE CAN GIVE YOU A 100 % GARANTEE YOU WILL STAY IN GOOD HEALTH.
7. WE DON'T DO COSMETIC TATTOOS, with exception of scars.